Thursday, April 14, 2011

6 Inch Squared Exhibition - Randy Higbee Gallery!

Morning Breaks Study, L. Daniel, 6 x 6

Garden Quiet, L. Daniel, 6 x 6

These two paintings will be part of the "6 Inch Squared" exhibit at the Randy Higbee Gallery in Costa Mesa, California. The show opens Saturday, April 16, and features 500+ small paintings that are all 6" x 6". I would so love to be at the opening to see all the paintings. There are works in the show by many of my favorite painters - little jewels I am sure! If you are in CA, drop by the gallery and see the exhibit! 

"6 Inch Squared" 
Sale and Exhibition April 16 - May 6.
Gala Reception April 16, 5 - 9 pm.
Randy Higbee Gallery, 102 Kalmus, Costa Mesa
800-506-7624

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colors! I love the square format, too.

Unknown said...

two beautiful paintings

Eden Compton Studio said...

I love the colors in these!

David Westerfield said...

Looking good. I love the church.

Debbi Smith Rourke said...

These are both breathtaking!!
Sorry I missed you Davis Gallery reception but had dinner with my sweet parents and it went later than I thought. I"ll get by soon!! xoxo

Brad Miedema said...

Both are beautiful paintings! Congratulations!

geraldo roberto da silva said...

Nice work! Nice blog!

Joan Breckwoldt said...

Congratulations! Your paintings are beautiful.
Joan

Kathy Cousart said...

Laurel,
Really love both these 6 X 6's. The format can be tough for landscapes and you did fabulous compositions in both. I just love that understated church in the top one. Favorite! Bottom one also has such a serene feel to it. Gorgeous colors. Hi to SSI:)

Stephanie Berry said...

These are both very beautiful!

Flora Doehler said...

Beautiful and serene. My favorite is the one on top. Can't believe you got so much detail in such a small canvas.
Gorgeous!