Friday, April 12, 2013

Salon International 2013 - Exhibit in San Antonio!

Enchanted River Canyon, 20 x 24, oil on canvas, L. Daniel © 2013

This weekend, the Salon International Show opens at the Greenhouse Gallery. I am pleased to share that this piece was accepted into the show, along with incredible work by artists I admire greatly. I will be at the opening tomorrow evening and hope you will stop by if you are in the area. The art is always a feast for the eyes - you will not be disappointed. 

Salon International 2013 - Juried Show
Greenhouse Gallery
6496 North New Braunfels Road, San Antonio 
April 13 through May 3
Reception April 13, 5 to 8 pm

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful painting! Best wishes with the show.

Barbara Muir said...

Have a lovely time. Beautiful painting!

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Ann said...

This piece is just so lovely and serene. I love everything about it!

Christine said...

congratulations

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Someday I'm going to get to this show! You belong there, you are a Master. xo They HAD to accept this!!!

Unknown said...

I actually had a chance to see your work while I was in San Antonio working with lawyer Marshall Davis Brown JR on a case in that area. I'm happy I came across your blog. Beautiful work!