Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Marsh Egret - Davis Gallery Holiday Show

Marsh Egret, 18 x 18, oil on canvas, L. Daniel © 2014
Available at the Davis Gallery

I love these beautiful birds who live in the marshes and beaches on the coast; and I have been having a great time painting them recently. This piece is now on display in the 16th Annual Holiday Show at the Davis Gallery here in Austin. The reception is Saturday night… it will be a lot of fun and I hope to see you there!

Collective Chemistry | Davis Gallery | Austin, Texas
Saturday | December 13th | 7-9 pm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just ran across your blog the other day and I was taken back by the way that your paintings seem to be more about the atmosphere than the actual subject (heron, water, grass, etc). I'm in love with the way you bring out the atmosphere!