Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Bay View - Postcard from Hawaii

Bay View, 8 x 6, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2015
SOLD

Hello from beautiful Hawaii where I am happily visiting my daughter and her family. This includes lots of time with my 8 month old grandson who is crawling all over the place and becoming his own little person. It's so much fun to be able to share these days with all of them. I've also been able to get some painting time in (during the baby's nap times of course). I don't have to go far to find something to paint... they live in a gorgeous spot right on the water, and this IS paradise after all! :) Much Aloha to you!!!

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

PERFECT!

Karen Werner said...

Beautiful soft color. Have a great trip!

Barbara Muir said...

How wonderful. A gorgeous painting, the light, the sky, the mood, Yum!

I'm so glad you're having this lovely time with your family.

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara