Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Courtyard Color - En Plein Air Texas!

Courtyard Color, 12 x 9, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2015
SOLD

The last day in the afternoon... we had a formal luncheon (and attended in our paint clothes) and then went out to find one more painting. Everything had to be framed for the competition and turned in the next morning, so although I was tired, I didn't want to miss this last opportunity to paint. I had several courtyards that interested me, so my host called around and got me permission to paint in this lovely backyard!! (She was the greatest!) As the light peeked through the trees, these wonderful shadows began to grow on the wall and I had my last painting. 

Well, there was one more... the Quick Draw on Saturday was actually my last... and I'll share that tomorrow! Thanks for following along! :)

No comments: